Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Tues email tips winners

Todays email went out at 12.31 and advised that Dods looked likely to get the winner of the 3pm Redcar plus place/s

Tuesday Tips 9 June, 2009 12:31 PM
From: "Gambling Housewife" Good afternoon,

Same as yesterday, I will be brief as I have to dash (poorly tum)…. 3 best bets, all win bets today.

The 3.00 at Redacr looks interesting. Dods won it last year with 7/2f Kiwi Bay and his Mister Tinktastic has been backed into 11/2 fav but he runs 2 more a longer prices, - Dean Iarracht in to 8/1 and Jimwil at 20/1, it looks promising for a trainer one – two to me.

JIMWIL WON 20/1

Pricewise selection (updated 12.48pm 09 JUNE 200) Dean Iarracht came 3rd

I have often mentioned in my email to have a saver when certain trainers run more than one in a race and that strategy paid off well today. Shame about the forecast but hey ho!

No comments: