Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday Horse Racing Tips

I had really high hopes of my next best racing tip today, Lindens Lady was declared last night at Thirsk but did not run at its local racecourse. The trainer Weymes who has been in great form recently chose instead to send Lindens Lady 296 miles down to Brighton racecourse. She not beaten far her only previous try at Brighton races four years ago and had a decent apprentice,Patrick Hills,up today but she didnt even manage a place!

Very dissappointing indeed, maybe time to put Weymes on the cold trainers list? I really hope not as I also chose a Weymes horse for my second longshot tonight, Drink to me only at Musselburgh.

Listening to Will Hill radio as I type I just heard that the other northern raider at Brighton won easily - Ishebee for a Duffield,5/1. Doh! Thats racing and gambling for you, so many factors to take into account a case of the right factors here just the wrong race.

No comments: