Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday Scoop 6 & Horse Racing Tips

In Fridays racing tips email I wrote "Not a bad day yesterday with best horse racing bet and both top rated winning. That cannot happen today because the first top rated Broomielaw 4/5 4.10 Doncaster, is a ridiculously short price probably because it has been put out as a free email tip by a well known tipster and Tanya from channel four racing also gives it a big write up. At the RP forecast 2/1 it was a possible best bet but now it is included for the jackpot but no bet otherwise. The second top rated Raccoon 6/4 7.10 Catterick gets 4 points win.

I have put up my jackpot tips but the Doncaster meeting looks a veritable minefield with big fields and four maiden races."

Both the top rated horses won very easily unlike my main tips which all failed to win, but yet again my jackpot tips contained 3 winners - one a stonking 20/1 - 4 placed horses and two forecasts - exactas, the first of which paid £153.80 CSF £132.10

So I will sleep on it and consider changing my strategy to stop at a winner or similar but that does pose problems for proofing my horse racing tips, hmmm.

No comments: