Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Winning horse racing tips Saturday

What a great days racing last Saturday! In my email I wrote "I hope you all enjoyed watching yesterdays racing as much as I did. The highlights for me were Celtic Major who was given a superb ride in front from the off and although the favourite loomed up close to the finish he won in good style. Malettons race was a real nail biter but Sam Thomas did us proud despite pausing to look back through his legs. Johnstons two disappointed hugely."

The tips were:
"Gambling Housewife best bet Saturday: WON Maletton 3/1 3.50 Wincanton 8 points win

Next best tip: WON The Sawyer 9/4 3.30 Haydock 5 points win, 1pt double

One pt win 4pt place 0.5 ew dble: WON Celtic Major 14/1 3.20 Winc, Royal Engineer 20/1 3.40 Ling

Combination Exacta: 1st The Sawyer, Hopkins, 3rd Pee Jay s Dream 3.30 Haydock

Top rated shorties: LAY WON No Guarantees 11/4 2.15 Wincanton, Melpomene 11/10 6.20 Kempton Back or lay? Find out in my email alerts.

Sadly, after a cracking week Sunday and Monday fell far short with just an exacta and short priced winner but I am still top of the backing tipsters for the past month on Racing Index.

No comments: