Thursday, January 18, 2007

Four to one winning tip

Just the one bank saving winner yesterday but I learnt a couple of lessons..

Avoid any race meeting where an inspection has been held - the later the inspection the stronger this advice.

Listen to myself (again) Tuesday night I pencilled in the Prescott runner as a long shot, forecast to go off at 8/1 and with the profile of a Prescott plot horse. I discarded it because the morning betting showed it at around 7/2, 4/1 so I binned it. It later drifteed back to sevens and won..Grrrr

Yesterdays tip alert email read:

"lets hope to improve on yesterdays good results.
Unfortunatly I have say that I will not be betting on the top rated shorties today and could not find a win or place alternative so no bets in those races apart from for the jackpot. However Edin Burgher merits a 5 point single and 1 point treble with my nap and next best.

Best bet Voss 7/2 12.20 Lingfield 8 Points win

Next best bet: Dance The Mambo 7/2 12.40 Newcastle 5 points win, 1 point double

1 pt win 4pt place 0.5 ew dble: Polly Jones 9/1 3 Ling, Nomadic Blaze 12/1 3.20 Newc

Combination Exacta 0.5 pt: Nomadic Blaze, Young Smokey, Political Cruise 3.20 Newc

Top rated shorties:.The Whisperer 4/9 1.10 Newcastle, Noir Et Vert 8/13 1.45 Newcastle, Edin Burgher 3/1 2.25 Ling"

No comments: