Monday, November 02, 2009

Monday tips

Just about to set out on my travels as I leave today to travel to my daughter’s wedding on Wednesday, not looking forward to the 24 hour journey!

Tuesday and Wednesday I will be having a break but subscriber emails will resume Thurs to Mon, following Tuesday no email as I will be travelling then back to normal Weds 11th. Similar applies to my tips, there will be no updates on the main site but daily tips should be here, on the blog, time and cnnections permitting.

Kempton Jackpot Placepot tips – stop at a winner/profit*

12.50 Ci Vediamo, Slip

1.20 Chosen Native, Like Minded

1.55 Spanish Cruise

2.30 Fairyland

3.05 Duc De Regniere

3.40 Dont Tell The Wife, Sarahs Gift

* no single bet if any selection goes odds on

Combi Exacta: Dont Tell The Wife, Sarahs Gift, Shillingstone 23.40 Kempton

Extra win or lay bets: What Luck 5/2 12.40 plump, Vamos 2/1 3.15 Wolves, Love of Tara 9/4 1.45 Plump

No comments: