Thursday, July 16, 2009

Winning Free Horse Racing Tips Thursday Doncaster

Juicy lay and back tip for email subscribers yesterday, I wrote:

"Three best bets today, tough to find value bets this afternoon with non-runners and odds on shots galore but I hope to have found 3 good ones. In the 3.15 Leic I am going for one of my favourite combos laying Sweet Gale and backing My Gacho 6/1 each way. Urban Poet and Crimewriter are both win bets although a saver on Johnstons other runner Clientele 8/1 4 Ham may be prudent.

Result! Sweet Gale unplaced, My Gacho won 7/1 as proofed

Not too shabby on the jackpot race card either:

Doncaster Jackpot Placepot tips - stop at a winner

6.35 Lake Chini 3rd 7/1, The History Man
7.05 Summerinthecity won 5/6
7.35 Bahamian Music, Saafia
8.10 Dream Lodge won 10/1
8.40 Rangefinder 3rd 7/1, Hurlingham
9.10 Tapis Wizard 4th 8/1, Quiquillo

bring on tomorrow's scoop6!

No comments: