Tuesday, April 07, 2009

9/1 winner, 12/1 on the tote!

The third best bet has to take star position today!

The email advised "Three best bets, and I bet you have guessed that I am opposing the odds on fav, Chapter And Verse 4/7 2.10 Pontefract with Johnston’s Shaaridh at 5/1 which is a value each way bet to nothing.

I am also against Azharia 5/2 5.10 P fancying Ingleby Lady 7/1 to be the second leg of a winning Tommy Barron double with Ingleby Princess 2.40

I could say no comment about the first lay/back combi as the winner should have lost given such an awful race with mistakes all over at least my ew pick placed to preserve the bank.

The second lay back combi came up trumps with Ingleby Lady drifting in the betting but winning at 9/1, I stuck a couple of quid each way with the tote as I had to go shopping and was chuffed with the 12/1 payout.

Sedgefield Jackpot Placepot & Stop at a Winner Horse Racing Tips

2.20 Scale Bank won 13/8, Lugato nr
2.50 Kingoftheswingers, Ingratitude won 9/4
3.20 Catherines Verse
3.50 Whatadifference, Whatcanyasay
4.20 Scotts Mill, Presenting Alf
4.50 Simple Jim 3rd

With a fair few longshots winning at Sedgefield the Jackpot was not won so there is £12,830.80 carried forward to Nottingham Wednesday.

Good luck

No comments: