Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fallon Back In Newmarket

Fallon Back In Newmarket To Ride Out For Stoute, Racing News, Racing Post:

"KIEREN FALLON was back riding out for Sir Michael Stoute for the first time this spring when the Freemason Lodge team cantered on Warren Hill on Wednesday morning.
Fallon returned from a winter stay in Santa Anita at the weekend and took the leg up on the Highclere Thoroughbred Racing-owned Harbinger in a canter and then swapped over to ride the Danehill Dancer colt Imposing in another gentle spin.
Fallon had been in familiar mode earlier in the morning when he rode fast work on the Paul Howling-trained Twist Again in a spin on the Al Bahathri polytrack and had ridden work at the weekend for Gerard Butler.
Fallon said: 'I am back riding work but I will only be riding on work mornings for Sir Michael.
'It won't be long before I'm 100 per cent fit and I have been riding work all winter. I have played a lot of squash and have been running and going out on a bike and I am as fit as I could be.'"

Todays jackpot is at Chepstow and email should go out soon

No comments: