Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Free Horse Racing Tips results

Well, not my most prolific day in terms of number of winners but stopping at a winner meant a profit for the day was locked in in the first race on the jackpot card where the prolifif McCoy Henderson combination did the business.

Newbury Jackpot Placepot & Stop at a Winner Horse Racing Tips

12.50 Optimus Maximus won 11/4, Mount Helicon 3rd
13.20 Greenbridge, Shatabdi
13.55 Cockney Trucker
14.30 Never So Blue
15.00 Kikos, Olmeto Collonges
15.35 Jaunty Flight won 11/8

Events conspired to bugger up my proofing yet again as all races at Lingfield went off an hour late due to fog. I had proofed my first tip of the day in the first race at Lingfield
but this actually went off after the first at Newbury but I was unable to delete my tip as the login had expired so the proofed results show an early loser which was not the case. GGGRRRR!

No comments: