Sunday, March 23, 2008

Lincoln Exacta tip won

In yesterdays email I advised that "there are so many races and big fields to consider today, to be honest I will be very surprised if the Scoop6 is won today, the fields at Donny are too big for the syndicate boys to cover and long prices there are likely to be the order of the day. So much like Cheltenham reduced stakes and dutch bets are my plan. . .

So I was more than pleased to tip the winner of the very first race of the flat season in the 2.15 at Doncaster, Sallys Dilemma 1st 7/1

I was even happier at 4pm when my Exacta tip for the lincoln came in!

Exacta: Blythe Knight, European Dream, Smokey Oakey, Escape Route 4 Donc
Exacta £539.30 CSF £224.84 1st Smokey Oakey 10-1, 2nd Blythe Knight 22-1
A real bonus if you put on the tote exacta, a disappointment if you couldnt be bothered with the tote slip and put on a sp based forecast.

Doncaster Jackpot Placepot & SAW Bets

2.15 Sallys Dilemma 1st 7/1, Doncaster Rover 2nd 10/1 EX £121.90 off to the pub!
2.50 Orchard Supreme, Partners In Jazz
3.25 Prime Defender
4.00 Blythe Knight 2nd, European Dream
4.35 Always Cruising, El Masir
5.10 Suits Me 4th, Prince Samos

Working on todays top racing tips, email will be sent shortly and online update before the first race

The shorties were not so great even though I wrote, I am against the powerful Hobbs O´Brien Planet of Sound 3/1 in favour of a small dutch bet on Armaguedon 9/1 and Wizard of Us 16/1. Planet of Sound came second and Wizard of Us 3rd at 25/1

No comments: