Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New staking system & Monday racing winnings

Since using stop at a winner to back my jackpot race meeting horses the proofed tips are showing almost 80 points profit for October. I love it when the winners come early but there were some aspects to the old proofing system that I miss..

anyway, yesterday I wrote about the top rated being a lay...which was duly landed and my alternative also won. I wrote "As yesterday the top rated on stats is given a miss as I fancy Bells Oat Cuisine at 7/2 to do the business today.

Johnston continues in great form so his only runner of the day, Suzi Spends 12/1 2.30 Windsor, should not be ignored'

Bells Oat Cuisine 1st 7/2
Suzi Spends 1st 8/1

so is todays horse racing shortie a back or a lay, why not have a look and try to guess?

Online ASAP

No comments: