Tuesday, September 11, 2007

September horse racing tips

While visiting my daughter on Zante I sent one email to subscribers which read

"Win Single Goodwood 15:45 : Lovelace
C Exacta Lovelace, Racer Forever, Dunelight


Hi all, first visit to an internet cafe, bottle of ice cold mythos - Greek lager - and 37 degrees outside. Just one bet I fancy as above.."

Lovelace won at a tasty 5/1 with Dunelight in 2nd for the exacta which paid £12.00

Touch of seconditus with yesterdays horse racing tips although I did pick two winning horses in my jackpot selections:

Gambling Housewife Selections Newcastle Jackpot Placepot
2.30 Atabaas Pride 1st, Orchestrion 3rd
3.00 Mickleberry 2nd
3.30 Golden Groom 1st
4.00 Conjecture 2nd
4.30 Alpes Maritimes -
5.00 Pertemps Networks nr, Jane of Arc

No comments: