Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Cheltenham winning racing tips

Oh dear, failed to find a winner away from Cheltenham yesterday but made a fair few points profit from the tips advised in my email:

'First day of Cheltenham and my main bets are elsewhere although I will be playing small stakes on some of my Jackpot selections, my main fancies being 3.15 Sublimity, 4.40 Spot Thedifference and 5.20 Madroos, two points each way and a small round robin.

I will also be laying My Way de Solzen 3/1 2.35 Cheltenham and Exit Swinger 5/2 4.55 Sedgefield plus a 5 point win on Rebel Army in the latter.'

The main dissapointment was My Way De Solzen which I reckon only won because my fancy Don t Push It fell.

Today I will be hoping for a big day for my Cheltenham tips, especially in the bumper...

No comments: