Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Racing tips February profits...

Finally, 5 minutes to catch up with my raicing tips blog...only five racing days into this month and already showing 44.11 points profit at advised stakes. The extra email shorties are going well - yesterday both won...the email tip alert advised 4 points on each..

05/02/07 Hexham Bedlam Boy Win 4
05/02/07 Wolverhampton Canadian Danehill Win 4

Johnston did me proud putting in my nap, News of The Day at 9/4 for 22 points profit.

Strange days racing today as both jumps cards have been abandoned so all my tips will be on the all weather racing at Southwell. I quite fancy Barron to put in a 1 -2 - fingers crossed!

1 comment:

shibu said...

i got so many wrong tips from some other tipsters and i lost some money in this case can i believe you? if you can give me a nice tips and help you please .i think you will help me please don't cheat me like other tipsters .I AM WAITING FOR YOUR WINNING TIPS