Saturday, April 01, 2006

Racing-Index Tipster Proofing

Top tipper at Racing-Index Tipster Proofing for today at least after yesterdays 3 winners from 4 main tips:
"Service Gambling Housewife
Bets Success% Average Stake Profit POT%
4 75.0 4.50 83.50 463.9"

rather a nice day at the office, especially as it started with the postman bringing a letter from Smoothfm telling me that I have won flights for 2 to my favourite island - Menorca.....cannot wait, a few prawns a bit of trotting and a beautiful island, heaven..better go update my site asI calculated my points profit wrong last night..well I did have a couple of drinks - not because of wins - but was still shell shocked from choking episode on the bus, best forgotten although it is just one more possible MS symptom. Roll on my appointment with the neurologist at the end of the month though I reckon that will just be the start.

No comments: