Friday, February 24, 2006

Gambling Housewife Free Horse Racing Tips from Best Free Tipsters for UK Horse Races

Not a bad week all things considered (new health worries...and a period after 3 years without...) a fair sprinkling of winners from my tips but more exciting is that my site is starting to show page rank and for my gambling, fibro & alzheimers blogs - lets hope this will increse my traffic!

Gambling Housewife Free Horse Racing Tips for UK Horse Races: "
Click for Fridays free horse racing tips...updating all the red hot racing tipsters, my Exacta, Stan Steer nap,
Titan, Ceefax nap, each way & the free racing tipsters selections for Friday 24 February 2006

Thurs 15/8 winner, Wed 7/2 best bet won, Tue winning Exacta £30.90, CSF £25.03 free tipsters tip Halcon
Genelardais won, Monday winners best Gambling Housewife 7/4 Rebellion, best free tipsters 2/1 Samson Quest

January saw some red hot tipping! At +£37.78 level stakes profit (to �1 at SP)
I beat Attheraces by £16.56, & Racing Post Spotlight by £100+!"

1 comment:

The Shoes said...

Fingers crossed for you....