Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Premium Bonds - National Savings & Investments - Have I won?

National Savings & Investments - Have I won?: "Have I won? ...congratulations you have won!" but not since May this year! Hope springs eternal in the ehart of a gambler and every month we hope to get the call from Mr Million, who gets in touch with the Ernie - premium Bond million pound winner... no show this month so the struggle to win goes on.

Mark Johnstone has two likely looking horses running at Catterick today so a single bet on the first and a small each way double on the following:

2:50 Avoca Dancer CATTERICK Fillies´ Nursery Stakes Handicap 7/1 RP betting forecast price
4:50 Formal Approval CATTERICK Nottinghamshire Handicap 7/2 RP betting forecast price


Other half put me off backing Johnstons first winner on Saturday saying I was only doing it cos I am infatuated with him, went and won at 28/1 - I really shouldnt listen.

Lost at the poker freeroll last night.

No comments: